Space is building an artificial intelligence platform to transform the modern workforce. Our Ai platform allows team members to access information and streamline processes. We are integrated with a who's who of apps including Google Drive, Box, Salesforce, Zenefits, Office 365, Tableau, DOMO and 40+ others. We support new ideas, collaboration, and the ownership of our product throughout the organization.
Space engineers enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence startup, but in an environment much more akin to a later stage company given the experience of the founding team. The culture at Space encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing work of AI.
Space is funded by the EQUITY.com incubator. As part of our dedication to the St. Louis community, Space is partnered with Create a Loop, a nonprofit focused on teaching kids computer science.
- Employer-paid health care
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Free snacks
- Unlimited Vacation policy
- Stock options
- Energized to join a startup
- Excited to mentor more junior developers
- Good at problem selection, problem solving, and course correcting
- Focused on best practices
- Version coHighly pragmatic and collaborativentrol and Git workflow
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proficient in Python or PHP
- Understanding of OOP principles and practices
- MySQL database design skills
- Version control and Git workflow
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Microservices
- Deployment and CI (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins)
- Solr, Elasticsearch
- Machine Learning
Demonstrate your initiative, intuition and results from whatever you've been working on in the past. Tell us what APIs you love. Tell us what makes you tick. Show us what you've been up to and we will do the same!